Newgrounds Rumble Newgrounds Rumble

THA BEST GAME ON NEWGROUNDS

this is a amazzing game and the best game ever.. but u forgot 1 character....... MADNESS PEOPLE..... like krinkles owns newgrounds.....

Rage 2! Rage 2!

really fun

awsome game. i loved the first and the second is better so... YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and wut are some cheats.........

Cosmoseth responds:

read through all the reviews. People post the cheats.

Chaos Faction Chaos Faction

AMAZING

THIS IS THE BEST GAME ON NEWGROUNDS. AND FOR THOSE WHO SAY THE AI IS IMPOSIABLE... THAT JUST MEANS U SUCK SHIT ASSHOLES CAUSE IM 13 YEARS OLD AND I BEAT IT 10 TIMES( by that i mean plyed all the level in row ten times) SO SHUT THE FUK UP AND DONT REVEIW!!!!

Storm the House 2 Storm the House 2

AMAZING GAME

Just like everybody else said , more guys, weapons and make the base look cooler.

I am writing thiswhile it is going. End stats...
501 gunman
50 carftman clip size is 1001
50 solomen

and Day 41

Clash'N Slash Worlds Away Clash'N Slash Worlds Away

awsome but iv seen better clashn slash

ive seen better but i like that the world and ship upgrades stayed unlike the first clash n' slash

NightStrike NightStrike

Best game ever

This game is the best and supper addicting im on the 4th boss. Only 3 things bad.

1. Needs a mute button( music gets annoying)

2. more guys.

3. last and most important.... A SAVE BUTTON PLEASE!!

Futurama Quiz Game Futurama Quiz Game

it was fun

im a really big fan of futrama and i couldnt get half of these questions right. It was still fun.

bkdude responds:

lol yeah i didnt even have to review my futurama episodes on my TiVo, i just knew em all :-) yeah the questions were a little hard tho

Windows VR Windows VR

FUNNY

this was soo funnny my favourite part was the mineswepper. This thing is awsome.

Grimman5000 responds:

lol I just thought of that randomly!

Murloc RPG Murloc RPG

how the fack

How the fuck r u supposed to beat the mage guy when he fucking keeps healling himself every other turn!!!

ShootnStuff Final ShootnStuff Final

it was ok

it was ok but my wrist hurts now