[dj-N} Sinusoidal Orchestra DM [dj-N} Sinusoidal Orchestra DM

Sounds pretty awesome!

Sounds pretty cool, like where it is going. Can't wait for your CD. I'll even BUY it.

{dj-N} Nostalgia {dj-N} Nostalgia

Wow

this is the music that made me love you:D

Astro Dance Astro Dance

WOoooo

WOOOO

{dj-N} Theory of Everything {dj-N} Theory of Everything

Nate does it again

Ehh Long time listener here. And this is the first song you put out in awhile, and you seem to just get better and better. Really like the beat and what you did with it.
Also your blacklights song is beast. I bought it, at least when your site was up.

Keep doin what you do!

SN | You Dun Goofed! Hardstyle SN | You Dun Goofed! Hardstyle

THE CONSEQUENCES WILL NEVER BE THE SAME

Pretty good, what can i say, hardstyle is pretty cool.
Good ol'4chan at it again.

SessileNomad responds:

1,2 etc

{dj-N} The End of Time {dj-N} The End of Time

Been waiting for this

Fab song, absolutely love it, I think its your best since beginning of time. Nice big beat, cool mixture of different sounds, its amazing:D. Continue to make more, better songs Nate. Although i dont know how you can make better then this >.>

Madness 5.5 Madness 5.5

Your awesome dark techno sooths me

Man, i look forward to madness for your music. Just make more like your madness ones. Like this one. Oh, and i love you.

cheshyre responds:

I love you!! I will try to make more dark techno songs for you.

ParagonX9 - Chaoz Airflow ParagonX9 - Chaoz Airflow

Amazing peice.

Very good, much like your other chaoz work. Dont mind Ph0ne, Stim crab, and exceptional parts. Its all the same person. Fabulous work. Good beat, Keep of the good work:D
And to Ph0ne:
Like your work is any better, trying to get more views by using basically the same name as this song. Good job mate.-.- ParagoonX9 - Airflaw

ParagonX9 responds:

thank you kale24!
Yeah something says to me it's all cornandbeans.
Nah, i don't think he's so lame that he'd be so desperate
to create alt accounts to lower my scores.

{dj-N} Come Clean {dj-N} Come Clean

The King is Back:)

Amazing song, once again. Glad your back, like everyone said, Newgrounds is your family, and will always be there for you. And thank you for creating the most epic musix EVER. 10/10, 5/5. Good job nate:D!

{dj-N} Buddy {dj-N} Buddy

Well, Nate, Amazing song.

Love this, Love all of your work. I understand that everyone has stuff happening, but i just hope u make it back:). hopefully everything gets sorted out. I personally Enjoy your piano stuff more, but your new stuff was just as good.
See you in awhile nate:)

PS. thnx Nilus31-.-